Phuket, Scuba Diving 3 Dives at King Cruiser, Shark Point and Koh Doc Mai
Diving in Phuket and live boards in Thailand, the Andaman Sea offers dive sites considered to be among the top ten scuba destinations in the world.
Diving vacations in Phuket scuba diving dive point including Phi Phi islands day trips, dive King Cruiser wreck, dive Racha Noi, dive Racha Yai, Phuket dive Shark Point, dive Anemone Reef, dive Koh Doc Mai and the dive Phuket day trips diving Similan Islands.
TOUR OPERATES DAILY
- This tour is for licensed PADI divers only
- King Cruiser this fantastic ship wreck which sank on 4th May 1997 is located close to the Anemone reef, the wreck contains a huge car deck, a middle section with salons dinning rooms and a sun deck with a very interesting captains cabin. Lots of small fish such as lion fish, cuttlefish and crabs have already made there home the wreck, Barracudas and other hunters are also common.
- Shark Point is a small rock outcrop to the South East of Phuket, Shark Point is one of the most popular dive sites in the Andaman sea, made famous by its resident leopard sharks and moral eels. Shark point is made up of a series of coral pinnacles rising from a sandy bottom of 20 metres to within 3 to 4 metres from the surface.
- Koh Doc Mai is a limestone cliff Island that soars majestically out of the sea to form a spectacular wall dive. The eastern side is a wall dive with a depth of 25 – 30 metres. The wall is covered with tube corals and gergonian sea fans there are several underwater caves and a variety of schooling fish. The western side slopes gradually from 3 – 25 metres. There are large barrel sponse and caves and a variety of schooling fish. The western side slopes gradually from 3 – 25 metres. There are large barrel sponge and often sightseeing of Moray eels.
- Roundtrip transfers to/from your hotel by Air Conditioned Minibus
- Light Breakfast
- Delicious Buffet Lunch
- Tea Coffee and Soft Drinks
- Tank and Weights Dive Equipment
- Professional Qualified PADI Divemaster
WHAT TO BRING
- Sun Lotion
- Beach Towel
- Small Amount of Cash
- Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong
Free of Charge
- Nai Harn, Rawai, Bangtao, Surin and Kamala
300 Baht Per Person
- Cape Panwa and Phuket Town
500 Baht Per Person
Please contact us if you need a transfer from any other areas in Phuket