Tours James Bond Island Phang Nga Bay by Luxury Boat
James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay is a must do tour on any visit to Phuket.
The area is located approximately 25kms North East of Phuket. It consists of numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the sea, the most famous Island is James Bond Island wits its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the 1974 James Bond Movie Man with the Golden Gun.
The Muslim Fishing village on the Island of Koh Panyee is another popular spot to visit you will have opportunity for canoeing through the caves at the most beautiful Hong Island.
The James Bond and Phang Nga Bay Tour offers most spectacular scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet majestic caves, this trip offers amazing views of the stunning Phang Nga National Park.
TOUR OPERATES DAILY
- Itinerary can be subject to modification without notice due to local weather and tidal conditions.
- Roundtrip transfers to/from tour hotel
- English Speaking Tour Guyide
- Soft Drinks and Fresh Fruits
- Delicious Buffet Lunch served on board the Luxury Boat
- National Park Admission Fees
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Shorts and T Shirt
- Comfortable Shoe
- Sun hat
- Sun Lotion
- Sun Glasses
- Small Amount of Money
- Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Phuket Town, Surin, Bangtao, Naithon, Naiyang and Mai Khao
Free of charge
Please contact us if you need a transfer from any other areas in Phuket
- between 3 and 11 years old
- under 3 years free of charge